The StarSilent system is a smooth, seamless, sound absorbing, durable plaster finish system for walls and ceilings. It is made up of post-consumer, recycled, crushed glass bottles and coated with sound permeable plasters.
This environmentally friendly product allows designers to utilize a seamless, gypsum board look with sound absorbing qualities. It is utilized in many configurations where gypsum board is typically utilized, and can be used on curved surfaces of any radius, as well as on compound curves.
- No gypsum board substrate is required. The structural integrity of the system is not compromised by the lack of gypsum board in the assembly.
- Can be used on contact walls.
- Can be painted without loss of its sound absorbing quality.
- It has extremely low VOC content (almost zero) and the highest percentage of recycled content of any smooth, seamless, acoustic plaster system.
- It can be integrated with a radiant heating and cooling system.
- High compressive strength for superior durability.
- Ease of mounting artwork or accessories through it on ceilings and wall applications.